My plan is to bloom.

 To be honest I didn't know I had been gone for so long. My plan was to be on a little break for three weeks. Life doesn't always stay on a schedule. And honestly, I didn't know grief could come from anywhere at anytime. 


I lost my mother and her twin brother a week apart, but I had to push through because my son needed me. He had been in a bad car accident and was in hospital for 42 days, plus numerous doctor visits; after being released. He had to learn to walk and talk again. It took a toll on me. But while we were in hospital, my mother and uncle passed. I kept so busy as not to think about it until...

September of 2021, I started crying out of the blue and didn't stop until May of this year. I've cried every tear I had, and spoken ever word I could speak to my love ones that past. My son just gave birth to my second grandchild, which is a miracle. So I decided it was time to write again. I'm back and doing well. I'm still putting my outline together for my book. I've had ideas flying at me for new blog posts. I've even started writing for NewsBreak, an online news app. 

I've had good days and bad days but I know my good days outweigh my bad days. So let's get back to writing!


Welcome back!!!

Everything Kaye!

Comments

Popular Posts