I Could Live Anywhere, I Believe, I'll Live Here.




 In a short few years, the home that I'm currently living in, will be a home to only myself. it's strange to even think about being alone in a home. Being the eldest of eight, and a mother of four. I can't remember ever being alone for more than a day or two. Let me first say,  I don't feel a single drop of loneliness. I enjoy my own company and not surprising to myself; I'm pretty humorous. There's not one day that goes by, that I don't crack myself up.  But to live alone, well this will be a first.

In my excitement of what the future holds, I think of all the places I could travel to and this past year I even made a list of all the places I could move to. I've been an Ohio girl, my whole life. I could tell you about every city from Toledo to Cincinnati. There's only one problem with all this excitement. I'm not sure if I will ever leave Ohio. I do enjoy day dreaming about all those beautiful and exciting places. But when I come in the doors of my home, it all fades away. I'm curating a home I love. And yes I could move anywhere but like they say, you take yourself with you, so I can settle down right here in my Ohio home, because I love her and I love here. Peace and joy goes with me wherever I go. And I think I'll just stay home. 

Comments

Popular Posts