Everything Is Closer Than They Appear

 


Recently, I made a reel on Instagram. As I was watching it back, I started looking closer at myself in the mirror. I saw a version of myself, that I've never seen before. The person I was looking at, seemed to be at peace, more content.  Is this what a healed person looks like? The warning on car mirror states that objects in mirror are closer than they appear. An older, more experienced driver doesn't worry. Why? Because they know through experience, how close the object really is. But a young and inexperienced driver, will become nervous, and may even have anxiety. They're not sure how close the object is. An object can be anything, it can be seen or touched. I could see the healed version of me but I couldn't yet touch her. But she appears to be closer than I think.

In life, we often gaze out wondering, how long til the things I've been longing for appear? I know for me, I've been actively working and waiting years, for things to come into focus. Today was the day the object of my affection, appeared closer than ever! I could reach out and grab her, if I try hard enough. I may not be ready. So I'll wait patiently, and keep pushing, and eventually the healed me will come even closer and overtake me. My advice to you, is to keep going, it's coming! Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. 

Be inspired by Everything Kaye!



Comments

Popular Posts